- Ambitious go-getter mentality.
- “People person” who enjoys solving customer problems.
- Some previous experience selling to the public safety market
- Explore new business opportunities within assigned territory. Conduct in-depth research and analysis of existing relationships and potential opportunities to expand and develop new business.
- Pro-actively manage and grow sales
- Actively prospect and capture new accounts
- Professionally promote the company at trade shows, conventions, dealer shows, and other industry functions.
- Generate and maintain accurate and timely reports and maintain company records.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Overnight travel as needed is required
- Geographic knowledge of the territory
- Proficient computer skills to include MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), and familiarity with contact management/CRM database systems
- Solid communication, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and/or tasks
- Solid organization, planning, and self-starting skills
- Career-oriented team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Demonstrates integrity in professional life
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Solves problems analytically in a professional manner
- Holds high attention to detail
- Adapts to the changing needs of the company- “Team-First” individual
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must successfully pass a background check which will not restrict your access to current and future Exacom sites
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Exacom is a leading manufacturer of multi-media recording solutions headquartered in Manchester, NH. We are looking for a talented sales professional to join our team and promote our company in the United States. Exacom is known for a longstanding and ongoing commitment to providing quality engineered solutions based on the demanding requirements of the public safety and defense industries. Exacom accomplishes this through the development of innovative integration technologies for applications that require transitional technology.
The Exacom corporate culture is best described as an intense desire to provide the best technology possible while maintaining excellent customer service and satisfaction of all clients. Exacom’s commitment to customer service is exemplified by each and every team member’s daily contribution to our continued success. Exacom offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits in an environment that is fast paced and exciting.